Fixturlaser designs and manufactures digital laser-based shaft alignment systems from wireless entry level horizontal shaft alignment sensors to industry-first all-angle detectors that give automatic diagnosis of rotating equipment.
All Fixturlaser Alignment product, service and repairs are performed in-house at ACOEM. We are the only provider that can service and repair Fixturlaser alignment instruments in Australia.
Fixturlaser product range includes:
- NXA Pro
- A revolution in shaft alignment
- Advanced laser based shaft alignment
- Entry-level horizontal laser-based shaft alignment
- The best solution to all your belt alignment needs
- Geometric measurements
- Laser Kit
- Laser shaft alignment designed and built for mechanics
- Battery-powered measuring sensor
- Offset NXA
- Alignment of offset driven machines
- For flexible offline-to-running measurements of critical machines
- Automatic diagnosis of rotating equipment
- Laser-based geometry systems
- Shift alignment in hazardous areas
ACOEM takes alignment into the Industry 4.0 era. The AT-200 is a smart app-based alignment tool with the patented graphical user interface, GuideU, that lends the tool an industry-leading ease-of-use.
Connectivity, mobile devices, cloud-based platform, apps are integrated in the AT-200, making it a tool for short response time between machine failures and corrective actions. The smart sensors use CCD technology for a superior measurement performance and precision alignment.
- IP-65 Certified sensor design that withstands harsh environments
- Thinnest smart sensors on the market
- Premounted fixtures and small sensors provides quick setup also on machines with limited space
The ACOEM AT-010 pre-alignment tool is a smart app-based displacement probe for safe and reliable measurement of all pre-alignment checks. A truly versatile maintenance tool, the AT-010 makes a multitude of applications possible.
All necessary pre-alignment checks are covered with the Soft Check, Bearing Clearance and Run-Out features all included in the package.